2.17.2010

Human Body


Hello everyone!  Missed me?  Well, I have had a terrible case or writers block.  I honestly haven't had anything to say.  A lot has been going on so there has been plenty to talk about.  However, I think maybe with the stress of the house and this abnormally cold winter that has kept us locked in doors has blocked my brain from thinking clearly.  I even burned just about everything I made for dinner last night.  I'm not Paula Dean, but I am a decent cook, but last night was not one of my finer dinners.

Anyway, instead of watching television or playing another video game my favorite little man and I worked a puzzle.  I wasn't sure if he would be interested in it or not.  We had a great time.  So much so, that he is now irritated with me because we aren't working on it again.  I told him I had to post some pictures because I am getting hate mail for not having any postings lately (kidding of course).

I'll try to get back on track with regular postings.

Love ya -

Amy

starting out
















dividing into two piles - with edges and without                                                                                                      

placing the last piece












and we are finished with the Human Body puzzle.  Much better than another cartoon :)











No comments: