This morning she got dressed and looked so cute that I decided I would at least attempt to snag a picture of her. That is difficult to do with a strong willed two year old. She actually obliged! She must have been feeling exceptionally bootiful or something because she was really interested in having her picture taken and she does in fact look "cool."
We were all up and ready because it was a school day and we were off to take the little guy to school. The trip to school was fairly uneventful and we get him settled in his classroom. Now, I am about to prove my point. As we made our way back to the car, she was sauntering down the sidewalk, hands in pockets, shades on (upside down) and this dad walks by and says, "man, that girl is little Miss Cool isn't she?" Why yes fellow parent, she is in fact a cool kid.
Well, off to make sugar cookies with my cool kid.

Love to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment