3.04.2010

Is there and alien in here?

Last night Jack was having difficulty going to bed.  I think he gets this from his dad.  Some nights he just cannot seem to shut his mind off and instead of just laying there, he gets up time and time again to remind you that he "just can't do it."  So last night we go back and forth, back and forth and I was so proud of my sweet husband, because this really is frustrating, but he just kept encouraging Jack to try and relax and he would eventually go to sleep.  What I should also tell you is that we are not allowed to close the door to the bedroom until he is asleep.  This started long ago.  Well, last night I thought he was asleep and I closed the door.  Within a minute he came out and in a very serious voice demanded to know who closed the door.  When I explained that I thought he was asleep and I was the one to close the door he says this...."well, I really thought it was an alien or something."

Seriously?  An alien?  An alien came in this house and closed your door?  Come on man, go to bed already!  Gosh, you just have to love him for being creative.

No comments: