


Do you know your colors in Spanish?
We are working with Jack on learning Spanish so we have been practicing a lot lately. His preschool teacher is bilingual and she has been working with this kids on their numbers and colors. They even had a contest to see who had been practicing the words they learned at school. He is such a smart little kid and even though he gives us a hard time about "homework" we know that he is capable of learning new words and he is doing a fabulous job. Anyway, the last day of the spring summer was yesterday and he told us that he won the Spanish contest. The teachers were supposed to announce the winner on the last day of school, but it was so busy that they didn't get the chance. I asked Jack who won the contest and he said, "I did". I asked him who told him that and he said "Mrs. Aurora", but he also followed that by, "you know, Mrs. Tina told you". She didn't tell me anything so I'm not sure where that part of the story came from. Now, whether this is how it all actually played out or not, I don't know, but what I do know is that he can count from 1-10 and he knows most of his colors. Hey, I'm learning from him. How awesome is that?
The pictures have nothing to do with Spanish, they are just because :)
Love ya -
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment