5.02.2009

Photo Shoot

Today was my first paying gig and it was awesome!  I was terrified, my stomach hurt, I didn't want to talk to anyone, you name it, I felt it, but once I was there and had camera in hand it was like second nature.  I loved it!  

I met with a great couple to shoot engagement photos and it was such a pleasure working with them.  They were both photogenic and easy to talk to which equates to an easy flowing shoot.  I felt like I was hanging out with friends.   

The weather was humid and dreary.  We all felt sticky and in need of a shower, but it was perfect! We met at the Arboretum and since it was an overcast day, there was no one there.  

It couldn't have been better.   

Do you get the idea everyone?  I had a great time.  Isn't that the end goal after all?  To enjoy what you do?  That is what I am shooting for (no pun intended).

Love ya - Amy  

No comments: