5.26.2009

Yoga is so Silly




Jack has recently shown an interest in the Wii Fit.  Mostly he likes to play the balancing games like skiing and soccer, but occasionally he likes to throw in a few Yoga moves to help with his flexibility.  Today was hilarious because he was working on his half moon pose and the kid was really working at getting the move just right when he looked over at me, still in his pose, and said, "mommy, Yoga is so silly".  I was trying not to laugh because I didn't want him to think I was making fun of him, but this was priceless.  he practiced a few more moves and then decided that it was just too silly for him.  Funny, because this is one silly kid.  

Here are a few pictures of him practicing his moves.  

Love ya - 

Amy 

PS Jack has also shown an interest in throwing rocks and sticks in the lake :)

No comments: