12.14.2010

2:49 pm

Five years ago at 2:49 pm the most fabulous little boy graced us with his presence.  Isn't he gorgeous?  Doesn't he look so peaceful and angelic?  I had no idea what life was going to be like.  I had no clue how to be a mother, even at 32, oh but I knew that I loved that little person.  He would quickly turn my world upside down.  I would barely have time to take a shower, make a phone call or do any of the normal things, but I wouldn't trade him for all the worlds riches.  



A little trip down memory lane...



Jack at 1 (and the addiction to sugar began)


Jack at 2


Jack at 3


Jack at 4


Jack today








3 comments:

The Hag said...

What a guy! Happy Birthday Jack! You are a rockstar!

Grandma & P Paw said...

P-Paw and Grandma wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Action, you were well worth the wait!!!!!