As usual, I am way off track here so let me see if I can get back to the point of this post.
You see, I really, really love my family life. Sometimes it is a little crazy around here, but we have a lot of fun. I hope that someday my children will remember that. Ok so, we have dance night periodically at the Haisler house. It is a fabulous time. Everyone here likes to dance, although we all seem to have different definitions of what constitutes dancing. Last night, Popsie decided it was dance night, but he took it to a whole new level this go round. I wish I had taken a picture of him. It was priceless. He decided he would be the bouncer of the club and he was really in character. He wore his pimped out hat and a pink boa around he neck. Oh yeah, he rocked it. He also had a flashlight to check tickets and ID's before you could get in. Yes, yes our children have ID cards. He made them some time ago. They are awesome. Although, the little lady's picture looks more like a mug shot than anything. So we all had our tickets and ID's ready. The kids thought this was the most fabulous club ever. They loved having to show their ID and tickets. It was really cute. Once everyone was allowed entry into the club we found that the lights were down low and the music was up loud and everyone went crazy dancing around. We had a train and each person was able to be the leader and come up with the dance move everyone else had to follow. Jack was most fond of some break dancing type moves, but break dancing was strictly prohibited. You know for safety reasons. And the little lady, well I'm not quite sure how to describe her moves really. She is a groovy little dancer though. Mopsie and Popsie, well back in the day we had good dance moves, but now I think we look like parents dancing. Oh you all know what that means. No children ever think that their parents dance very well.
So anyway, I am so thankful for such a fun partner and two fabulous children that love dance night as much as I do. I couldn't tell you when was the last time I went dancing, but hey I have my own club so who needs to go anywhere else?
Here is to 2011. I hope that each of you are blessed and do a little dancing of your own.
Love ya,
Amy
So anyway, I am so thankful for such a fun partner and two fabulous children that love dance night as much as I do. I couldn't tell you when was the last time I went dancing, but hey I have my own club so who needs to go anywhere else?
Here is to 2011. I hope that each of you are blessed and do a little dancing of your own.
Love ya,
Amy
2 comments:
Wish we could be there to dance with you!
P-Paw and Grandma also had a short dance step yesterday to one of my favorite George Strait songs, I Cross My Heart. I guess dancing is in the genes.
Post a Comment