Hello friends and family. Phew.....we made it through the 2010 holidays and it was fabulous! Really, this year was so nice and pleasant. At first, we (me really) were freaking out about all of the events and trying to figure out how in the world everything was going to be finished in time, but you know what? Some things weren't finished and no one cared. We even had some plans cancelled and while we were disappointed, it worked out perfectly. The kids went to spend a couple of days with their Nana during the break and initially we planned on accomplishing this long list of things, but those weren't finished either, but that turned out ok too.
You see, I had a photo session come up and most of those plans were thrown out the window. Why is that? Well, because then I couldn't think about anything else. All I could do was obsess over the right shot, the right prop, the right pose and what happened in the end? Well, I couldn't sleep that is what happened. For two nights in a row, I just flip flopped around. I would wake up thinking of poses and lighting. Let's just say it made for two very long sleepless nights, but the night after my shoot I slept like a baby. Why is that? Because of this....
Happy New Year everyone. Here is hoping that 2011 is the most fabulous year yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment