Up until today I was beginning to question whether or not we had moved and I failed to get the memo. When I say, "we" I mean the entire state of Texas! This has been the most unusual winter and let's just say this Texas girl isn't accustomed to a windchill of 2 degrees. That is nuts! Here are a few pictures from our actual snow day. Most of last week was all about the ice, but fortunately for everyone we had a fun day in the snow on Friday. It worked out that Mark could be home with us and we were all able to enjoy the day together. Well, that is until none of us could feel our toes and we decided it was time to run back indoors for a cozy blanket and of course, hot cocoa.
What you cannot see in this picture is all of my pansies that are buried underneath the snow. I'm fairly certain that they did not survive. Now, this isn't from the snow as much as it is from the fact that my children trampled on them because they couldn't see them. Poor, poor pansies.
There is a driveway under the somewhere. Oh yeah, and flowers.
doesn't this look cold?
No, he isn't throwing a snowball at the little lady. This is directed at me, in good fun of course.
And of course, the hot cocoa.















No comments:
Post a Comment