This is a friendly place, a happy place. A place to share stories and events of all that goes on in the daily lives of the Haisler family. Hope you enjoy, we certainly do!
3.05.2009
Who Who Who ?!?!
This is one of the many owl videos that Jack made. I should get the award for best supporting actor...
I often ask myself that question, but the general answer is this. I am a wife and a mother and very blessed in each of these areas. I am also an aspiring photographer. I absolutely love to cook and I am growing increasingly more addicted to blogging. I love to share stories about my family and all that is going on in our lives. Some days are more interesting than others, but we have a good time anyway.
1 comment:
Logsn said, Him's funny!" He laughed and loved seeing Jack.
Post a Comment