3.31.2009

St. Patty's Day


So Jack and I went to see our sweet friends new little baby (baby Luke) on St. Patty's Day.  There is a little fountain at the hospital so after our visit I decided we would stop by and take a few pictures.  Jack remembered the fountain from the time he visited to meet his new sister.  So we are down there snapping pictures (as you can tell, Jack is really quite thrilled by this) and this group of teenagers from above start yelling "hey, hey there".  Well, mind you I am down in this little spot where you feel kind of trapped and I think they are talking to me in a scary voice.  At first glance there appears to be no exit, so I panic.  I half grab my camera bag and my son and I start running because I think they are coming after us.  I run to the door, the only door that I see and it is locked so I start jerking on it thinking that my brute strength will pry it open.  I am strong, abnormally strong for a girl some say (ha), but even I can't do that.  So we keep running.  All the while, my son is yelling, "what is wrong mommy", thank goodness he has no idea I am terrified.  Now we are running through the parking garage trying to find another entrance into the hospital and finally there it is and I feel as if I am running in slow motion trying to get there.  We both arrive safely because there was no reason to panic, but I did anyway.  Not really sure what that was about.  Anyway, I wanted to share the picture and let everyone know that I have issues with small confined spaces and people with scary sounding voices.

Love ya - 

Amy

No comments: