3.05.2009

Fun with the new webcam

Ok, here's my shot at contributing to the blog... I got Amy a new computer, a mac, in fact. Very cool, I must say. One of the coolest parts is that it has a built in webcam. These shots are when Jack was helping us try it out.

Jack really likes to use the webcam, particularly making videos. He recorded a couple of videos where he told a story about an owl. He really liked watching the playback and maybe he has a future in acting because he REALLY liked to see himself on the big screen. He laughed out loud every time he watched it. We also made a quick family video that I have linked below. There should be more posts to come soon, so check back. Feel free to comment on the blog posts and send the blog link out to other family members and friend. Talk to you soon.
-Mark






No comments: