Jack is a great little dude who seems to be growing up at an incredible rate. It's amazing to see how fast he picks up on new things and how quickly his vocabulary has increased. He has developed quite a personality, which even though strong-willed at times, is often quite entertaining. The other night, Amy was out and about and it was just me and the kids at home for dinner. I enlisted Jack's help for the dinner preparation - he loves to help cook. As we sat down at the table to eat, he looks over at me and in the gentlest voice says, "Daddy, thanks for cooking dinner." I responded with the standard "your welcome" and continued eating. After a short moment, he states firmly, "Daddy, now you tell me thank you..." The little guy doesn't miss a thing... even when Daddy does. So I proceed to thank him for his help and he replies in a pleased voice, "Good." What a lucky Dad am I...
For those of you asking about when Jack will get a haircut... here you go. I believe the proper term is "faux-hawk." I think it looks awesome and I wish I could pull off the same style. He had a great time posing with his new "do". Note the various moods of Jack. Even though these are posed, we can quickly go through these moods on any given evening...
-mark
3.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment