4.30.2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Seriously, it is a very happy day for me.  I have a great family, good friends, I'm healthy, I have a roof over my head, and gas in my car (ha).  The reason for this post simply has to do with my age.  I am very proud to be 36 years old.  I mean, I don't think I look a day over 35 so I am doing pretty good, but my son has a different age in mind and it is SHOCKING!  I asked how old he thought I was and he said 44!  44?  Obviously he does not know what a 44 year old looks like, but it isn't this face.  Good grief!  It is all in good fun though.  He now thinks it is funny because I told him if he told anyone that I was 44 he was going to be in big trouble.  He just laughed, but then again so did I. 

My sweet husband says I am 29 and holding :)

Love ya - 

Amy

No comments: