6.29.2009

Black cherry pizza and sugar cookies

Today is the first day of Popsie's new job so we decided that we would make cookies as a nice treat for him when he gets home.  I mean who doesn't love homemade sugar cookies?  I will tell you that I am not a baker, I can cook, but baking is not one of my fortes, but these cookies are delicious.  Ask Mr. J and he will tell you.  Then again, he likes anything that includes the slightest hint of sugar.  

So we are making cookies and Jack is playing with play dough (yes, he washed his hands when helping me) and he decides he will make lunch.  So he rolls out a nice dough and makes us some of the most delicious black cherry pizza I have ever pretend eaten in all of my days.  Now, this is the way to spend a morning.  

I'm so thankful for my family, for Mark's new job and being given the opportunity to stay home and hang out with my little people.  I mean, I have super cool little people.  Just look....

Love - Amy

PS - this is Mark at 6:30 am



Posted by Picasa

No comments: