6.04.2009

Indoor camping

Do you remember the first time you made an indoor tent when you were a kid?  I don't remember the first time of course, but I do remember making tents with sheets and random pieces of furniture when I was a kid.  This is the first time for Jack and Julia.  We had some chaos in the tent initially, but then they settled in with a nice book (funny).  

Today, is actually day 2 of playing under the tent.  We found a snake, a frog and Julia got in trouble for trying to tear the tent down.  As you can see, she is not happy.  

I am not an engineer (obviously), so my tent design only last until someone comes along and runs into the sheet.  It all comes crumbling down quickly.  It is fun while it lasts though.  The kids are having fun, so I guess that is what counts.  

Love ya - 

Amy 

PS - you can't really see the tent, but trust me it is there :)



 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: