6.27.2009

Take me out to the ball game

This past week was our first attempt at taking the kids to a minor league baseball game.  While a very fun evening, we quickly realized that the little lady was just too young to go to a game.  We sat on the lawn, which was nice, but the girl would not sit still for anything.  Now, she did manage to eat non-stop for almost two hours.  Mark laughed when he saw the number of snacks I had packed for our little outing, but when we got home we realized that everything was gone except one little bag.  It is amazing.  I think we might go broke trying to feed these little people.  What is it going to be like when they are teenagers?  Good grief!  

Anyway, I have absolutely no idea who won the game as I didn't get to watch one minute of it.  I did get to see was a few guys having a race on a hippity-hop and some mascots dancing around.  I was most entertained by my little people though.  All-in-all, very nice evening.  Mark even got a head massage from Jules :)

Love - 

Amy








Posted by Picasa

No comments: