5.24.2011

Footprint Fish

My latest addiction is the Pinterest website.  It is a great place to find ideas, but also a great place to organize all of your ideas so that you don't forget about them, or in my case, lose them.  It is also a place to spend A LOT of time so I warn you in advance.

I have wanted to do this footprint craft for sometime.  Initially, I planned on hanging these in the kids bathroom, but since we NEVER use it I figured I would rather hang them on each of the doors to the bathroom so that we could see them everyday.  I also like the idea that the craft uses their footprint and finger tips (fish eye) for the project.  Great way to remember later on how little their feet were at age 3 and 5.

The kids loved it.  It was difficult to paint their feet as they kept pulling away and squealing with laughter.  They must get the tickles from their daddy.

I think they turned out really cute.

We started with this.



and this...


and this...







And this is the not quite finished, but finished enough to show you project.  I think we will add some stripes or dots and some cute little fish lips.  I'll also add their name and age at the bottom.  I just love them!


1 comment:

Nana said...

Great!! I want some