5.18.2011

Look Who Turned Three!

My, oh my, how time flies.  My youngest, most precious, most fabulous girl, has turned three.  THREE!  As I write this post, I just finished watching the video of us singing Happy Birthday to her and her NOT eating cake on her first birthday.  It truly seems like just yesterday.

Here are a few pictures from years past.  I'm probably crying.  Not tears of sadness so much, but tears of joy as one incredibly proud momma.  This little girl is fabulous, wonderful, spunky, spirited, strong willed, funny, determined, opinionated, creative, free spirited, loving, kind, gives the the most wonderful hugs and kiss,  and just all around the most precious girl I could have ever, in a million years, dreamed of having.  I love her beyond measure.

This is right before delivery.   We have a video of this little girl stretching and kicking in my belly as if she wanted to be born right that moment.  Thank GOD for film (or digital video) because at some point my mind will fade but I will always have a record of that wild woman trying to make her way into this world.


And there she is.  The girl still screams just about like this.


Now, don't these look like proud and incredibly excited boys?


Ah, the sweet smell of a newborn baby.  I swear there is absolutely nothing like it.  












This was my first attempt at 1 year old pictures.  My gosh, the girl gave me like 30 seconds (I swear).  Funny, she liked cake this day, but not the day of her party.  

Proud momma and birthday girl.





Now, doesn't she look excited to be with her great grandmother.  I think the feeling is mutual.  




Exhausted after the days festivities.  




Excited little girl turning 2!





Birthday kisses for daddy.




Doesn't everyone wear their glasses this way?






And this is what 3 looks like.










2 comments:

Nana said...

So Beautiful, so crazy! Loved the blog.

Helen said...

Great Birthday party. Enjoyed the stay.