The past couple of days the kids and I have worked on a wreath for the front door. I saw something on
Pinterest the other day and just had to try it.
This was my inspiration. I am planning on adding a sparkly star to add a little extra pizazz (the current white star is just for an idea). I cut out 1 yard of felt circles and then the kids helped me pin them all on to the wreath. They loved it. I am really so pleased with how it turned out.
Pardon the pictures. I already hung it on the door and the blazing sun wasn't helping me any today.
Now off to work on our
homemade lava lamps. Really more of an experiment with oil, water, food coloring and alka seltzer. This kids will have a blast.
1 comment:
Love it! So creative and cute.
Post a Comment