4.24.2009

Buddies






I thought I would post something special just for Jack and his daddy.  These two are buddies.  They spend every evening doing things together and each weekend they do a little guy project or outing of some sort...no girls are allowed :)  Many Saturdays they make the trek up to Lowes or Home Depot for their projects, the most recent being a little bird house that is right outside Jack's window.  We are still patiently waiting for birds to come.  They will try and build a nest where we don't want it, but when they are provided with a nice cozy home and food they are skeptical.  Go figure.    

Anyway, the weather has been really nice here this week so we sat outside for a bit one night.  We need to take advantage because in a month or so we will be confined to the inside of our home since the mosquitoes absolutely love both of them.  I have never seen anything like it.  I can stand right next to them and nothing happens to me, but those two will come in with 10 different whelps.   All of this will happen within about 5 minutes of being outside.  Ok, stay on track here......these two had a good time running races and just having a good time being together.  They are fun to watch.  Me, well I spent my time trying to keep Jules from eating the tree bark.  Enjoy!

Love ya - 

Amy

No comments: