4.11.2009

First Steps


Today was a big day here for the Haisler crew.  Julia (aka Jules, Noonie, Noons, Beauty Queen) took her very first steps this morning!  She even stood all by herself for several seconds before she realized what was going on and then sat down.  She didn't decide to take these steps within the confines of her own home, she did this at the Easter Eggstravaganza at the church.  It was AWESOME!  I'm sure her little legs are worn out because of course I wanted her to repeat it several times.  I was so proud to watch her and it was even more special because we were all there to witness it together.  Even Nana got to see those first precious little steps.  

It is so thrilling to witness her accomplish the things that we all take for granted, but I must admit at the very same time it breaks my heart.  She is growing up so fast.  My little lady is almost one and as my sweet husband said tonight, "they will be all grown and off in college before we know it".  Sounds so silly, but I know that it is true.  In the blink of the eye my babies will be grown.  Gosh, need to end this post so that I can go wipe my tears.   

Love ya - 

Amy

PS she can walk, but still no friggin teeth :) We are hopeful...

1 comment: