


Happy Easter everyone -
I hope that you all enjoyed the day and were able to spend it with those that you love. We had a great day today. We did make it to church, but I was really the only one that was able to listen to the sermon. Mark was busy going up and down the stairs with two kids that didn't want to sit still and be quiet in church. I mean, seriously, what was their problem today? Just kidding. Obviously, we should have been smart enough to send them to the nursery, but we had an agreement with the three year old and let's just say he didn't hold up his end of the bargain, but I have to remind myself that he is only three and his father is Mark and I have been told that he didn't like to sit still either :) I have also been told that I used to fall out of my chair a lot as a child and Jack does this all of the time. It is amazing really. He will just be sitting there, or wiggling around rather, and just falls out of the chair. What is that about?
Back to Easter....we had a great lunch and the kids played. Jack hunted Easter Eggs and when he walked out the door his eyes lit up and he said, "wow, there are eggs everywhere". Indeed, there were eggs everywhere. We didn't have any prize eggs, but the kid is stocked on candy for sure.
In regards to the pictures....some of you may be wondering why I would post a picture where my son has a forced, awkward smile and my daughter looks surprised. Well, it is simple really. It is so incredibly difficult to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time and even more difficult to get a 3 year old, my 3 year old, to smile on command. Plus, I thought it was funny. Enjoy :)
Love ya -
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment