7.28.2009

Frazzled

The painting is semi-finished and now the cleanup begins. Fortunately, the kids go to school on Tuesdays so I can concentrate (after I finish this post) on cleaning up around here and getting things a little more organized. I have attached a picture so that you can see my dining room. It is disgusting! The reason it is disgusting though is everything from my living room and kitchen is piled into this one room. So you see, I am a little frazzled, a little out of sorts. If something changes or my daily routine is thrown off it's normal course I am a wreck. Look up "creature of habit" and you will see my picture. I tell you all of this to explain my morning and the events that followed. You see, I was working on getting lunches ready and Julia was screaming at me, she was trying to rub yogurt on my pants, Jack wants chocolate milk (his face is also listed under "creature of habit"), we do not have milk (I cannot tell him this), I cannot find spoons, Jack's lunchbox is MIA, and a slew of other things and hitting me like rapid fire AND it all stops when Jack says this.....

"Mommy, why can you not handle two little kids?" I was frozen, shocked and speechless! I mean I was a little frazzled, but I didn't think I was out of control. I guess my 3 year old thought otherwise.

Maybe if you look at the pictures you will see why I feel a little bit out of sorts. See, my house doesn't look like this normally, but right now I think I would win a spot on the Clean My House show. Niecy, call me please???

Love ya -

Amy




T

No comments: