I hope that each of you are enjoying your holiday with family, friends and good backyard grillin'. Take a moment to be thankful for this great country and for all of those that fight for our freedom. Some things, lots of things, are taken for granted, but we are truly blessed to live in such a great place.
Today, we are having a lazy day at the house. We are having such a lazy day that after Mark put new grass in the backyard, he decided to water it while sitting in a chair. I just started laughing when I walked out and saw him, so of course I immediately ran back inside to grab the camera. Now, the picture would have been even better if he had a cold beer in his hand, but mind you this all happened at 10:00 am. If I caught him with a beverage at 10:00 am, we might have to talk. Although, this family (children excluded) does enjoy a tasty mimosa on Saturdays :)
Enjoy your day!
Love ya -
Amy
PS - a few pictures of the kids swimming yesterday. The little lady had no fear at all. She absolutely loved the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment