Yesterday afternoon we were sitting outside since the weather was actually nice, although I have yet to see rain like everyone else. Anyway, Jack started counting in Spanish so I thought I would take the opportunity to practice some of the other words he has learned. He does really well with certain colors, but struggles with others. Green (verde) is particularly difficult for him. Although, I'm not sure why, he can say orange (anaranjado) without any trouble at all. So again I tried to work on the word verde and his response was this, "I think the word for green should be greeno." Now, that is funny stuff. I even laughed at dinner when I told Popsie about our day. This is a funny kid. He of course got a kick out of the fact that I found greeno so humorous.
Anyway, Jack goes to the dentist today. Let's hope this goes better than our doctor visits do. We have at least prepped him and I did bribe him with a movie afterwards :)
Love ya -
Amy
PS - as always, these pictures are just for fun. I need to stop buying toys and just buy boxes and sheets for play things :)



No comments:
Post a Comment