12.07.2009

Dresses cause trauma and drama

My daughter does not like dresses, not at all and she REALLY doesn't like footed tights.  Actually, not only does she not like them, I truly believe she hates them.  I guess if I really stop and think about it, I don't really like dresses or tights (pantyhose) either.  Why would a person like pantyhose?  They pinch and squeeze and are totally uncomfortable and if you do the slightest thing, you have a runner and then you just look like WT walking around with trashy pantyhose that cost way too much in the first place.  The only thing they are good for is covering your head to rob a bank.  Really, the people that designed those things were not thinking clearly at the time.

Anyway, I think that little girls look so cute in dresses and tights, but my child is destined to be a pants and t-shirt kind of girl.  I'm ok with that.  I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal myself.  I bought her a few dresses for Christmas, which based on this photo I may need to return.  I might have to give it a try though.  I did buy her some footless tights yesterday, maybe that will be better.  

My suggestion to any of you out there reading and wondering what to buy her for Christmas.....well, I don't have any great suggestions this year, but I can tell you that it would really, really be a bad idea if you buy her a dress and more importantly footed tights.



Love ya -

Amy

PS - are you wondering why I have her in a dress and tights if she hates them so badly?  Well, at this moment she is all out of clean jeans.  Maybe that is what you should get her for Christmas :)

No comments: