Today, unless it rains within the next 2 hrs, they will be pouring the foundation! YIPPEE. My fingers are crossed.
Here are a few pictures of the plumbing rough and a bunch of plastic. Mark and Jason would be able to see the entire house from this stage I'm sure, but for me it's really just a punch of dirt covered by plastic and some random pipes sticking up out of the ground.
After today, it will make since to me, or I am hoping anyway. I am taking the kids out to see the foundation poured. Supposedly they are bringing out the big trucks today, so I figured he would get a kick out of seeing that. Let's just hope one of my kids don't end up face first in the freshly poured cement.
I'll post pictures of the foundation pouring later.
This is the entrance 2 car garage
This is the entrance to the 1 car garage and where there is a small pile of dirt and wood next to that space is where we can have flowers. That is about the extent of the greenery in the front of the house. Seriously, I think Mark will be able to mow in 2 minutes. There is one smaller patch of grass in the front, but not much. He thinks it's great. At least his Saturdays won't be consumed with mowing, so that is nice.
This is the view from the street. It is a J drive.
And finally, this picture is from the back corner of the house. All of the pipes you see, or most of them, are near the master bedroom.
12.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like home
Post a Comment