That is a lot of wonderful now isn't it? I think so too. I'm going to give my wonderful husband some much deserved props. He has been my cheerleader for as long as I have known him, which is about 7 years now (gosh time flies), but he has kicked his SPIRIT cheer up a notch in the past year. The past year, as you all know, I have been working to build a portfolio and a website and I struggled with both. I struggled because I didn't feel like I had enough time or energy to dedicate the time needed to do all of the things to get it right, and while I have yet to achieve perfection with either of these things (do we ever achieve this), with my own personal cheerleader, confidence booster, technical guru my website is up and ready! Seriously, I'm not jerking your leg, pulling your chain, or fibbin'. I know what you are thinking....
"Yeah right lady! You have been blabbing about this for 8 months or so. You have set supposed deadlines for yourself and yet we have seen nothing."
Ok, ok, your skepticism is certainly warranted, but it is true. Check it!
www.amyhaislerphotography.com
Now, while I take the pictures my wonderful x infinity husband is the one responsible for making this a reality, well, I helped a little :)
Love ya -
Amy
PS - know what else I talk about all the time? My tooth! Yes, my tooth! Wanna know the latest? Not really. Well, I'll tell you anyway. My crown fell off on Saturday and now I am sporting a nub of a tooth. Good thing it is in the back, or I would look like some piece of WT that lost a tooth and just didn't give a damn. So, tomorrow I go back again. Let's hope that they don't tell me they are going to have to root (no pun intended) around in there again. The claws are on alert!
12.01.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your website is great. Well worth the wait.
Post a Comment