1.07.2010
I knew it!
I knew the day would come when my son would be smarter than me. The unfortunate thing is that I felt that way today, actually this very moment. My four year old had to explain to me how to set up a play station game and how to use the remote. I called Mark, but Jack was telling me in the background what to do. Sheeez, I didn't even know how to turn the thing on. I am really going to have to step it up. I don't want to be that parent that doesn't have a clue what their kid is doing. Although, that would be the case today. He is like an old pro at the monster truck game. He even knows how to skip through parts with the "X" button. Good grief! Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment