Tonight the little guy and I are playing a game on the PS system and it is a blast! We are having the best time playing together. So much so that he stopped, looked at me, smiled and said, "mommy, you are really fun. I really like playing games with you because you are a lot of fun. Thanks mommy for playing with me." Oh dear. I almost cried. Actually I think I might have cried a little. What mom, what parent, doesn't want to hear that?
I must be branching out because last night I even watched the Longhorns play and I watched out of choice and not obligation (Mark wasn't even home) and you know what? I had so much fun. I really enjoyed watching the game. Actually, I wanted to cry for Garrett Gilbert. That was heartbreaking. And most gosh, who didn't ache for Colt McCoy. What a crummy way to end your senior season. Oh, I might cry again.
Anyway, guess I am spreading my wings a little and trying some new things. Now, don't any of you get overly excited thinking that I am all of a sudden going to want to sit around on Saturday, Sunday and Monday and watch football because, well that just isn't going to happen.
I am having fun spending time with my little person and if that means video games then I think that is great.
Love ya -
Amy
1.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment