7.10.2010

Little Wild Woman


Doesn't she look like a little wild child in this picture?  I love it!  Hair all in her face, which I think she prefers actually.  Her daddy took this picture for her new ID card.  Wasn't that sweet of him?  The kids think they are so much fun.



She has been gone for the past few days and me oh my how we miss her.  I miss hearing her say "daddy here" when I go get her in the morning.  I miss how she says "ummmm" before most other words.  I miss seeing her follow her brother around and mimicking everything he does.  It is crazy really.  She loves her big brother.  We talked to her on the phone last night, well if one can actually talk to a 2 year old on the phone, and I think she really misses him.  She asked about him a few times during our conversation.

I miss watching her carry around a bear that is as big as she is.  I miss watching her eat and then seeing that most of the food is on her clothes, in her chair or on the floor.  I miss watching her pouty little face when something doesn't go her way.  She crosses her arms and her bottom lip comes out.  It is like the arm crossing is a trigger for a pouty lip or something.  I don't know, but it is awesome.  Almost always you can get her to smile when you mimic what she is doing.  It's like she can tell how funny she looks.

I miss how she mis-matches her clothes and could care less.  I miss watching her trample around in her rain boots.  They go with everything don't you know? 

I miss her voice.  I miss her hugs.  I miss hearing her ask me to sing "little star" to her at night time or hearing her ask me to tell her the story of the "little bears." 

She is precious and fabulous and different and wonderful and I love all things about my little wild woman.

Here are a few pictures of her being her adorable little self at the beach.

No comments: