Yesterday the kids received a special email from the jolly man in red himself, yes you heard right. The kids received an email from Santa and Jack was beyond thrilled. He couldn't believe that Santa had found him. "How does he know where I am", Jack asked.
It was so much fun to watch him and how excited he was about his special message and the fact that he can now send an email directly to Santa with his wish list.
Good afternoon Jack and Julia -
I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your family. I'm sure that each of you are laying around relaxing today. Well, everyone except your daddy. I know from many years of watching him, he is a very busy fellow and likes to stay active. He doesn't sit still very much.
I wanted to write and tell you that my elves and I are busy getting ready for Christmas and we are so excited about this year. We are really working on our production lines to make sure that we are eco-friendly and we are doing our part to save the polar bears. We are doing our best not to waste electricity, water or materials that we use to make toys for all of the little boys and girls. Jack, I think that you would be really pleased with all that we are doing here at the North Pole.
Very soon, Elliot the Elf will be coming to stay with you for a few weeks. He will stay up until Christmas. I send elves to each and every home so that the elves can let me know if the little boys and girls are being good or bad. I know that Jack and Julia Haisler are certainly being nice to one another and to their parents too. That includes Nana. I heard that you all will be staying with her for a few months. Make sure that you mind your Nana just like you would mind your mom or dad, maybe even more.
Well, when you get a chance I hope that you will send me your wish list for this year.
Make sure that you leave some milk and cookies for me on Christmas Eve. I do like to have a little snack in-between houses. You know that is a very busy night for Santa and his reindeer.
Also, make sure that you are in bed early on Christmas Eve. I want to have plenty of time to leave you all kinds of wonderful and magical toys.
Merry Christmas Jack and Julia.
Love -
Santa
11.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment