While enjoying lunch today Jack tells me that he thinks he might like to be a magician when he grows up. This is how the conversation goes:
Jack: "Mommy, I think it would be good if I could make Julia disrepeir."
Mommy: "Gosh, that would be sad. Why would you want that?"
Jack: "Well, she hits me and pokes me and stuff so I wish I could make her disrepeir sometimes. I think I would like to be a magician. Magicians make things disrepeir."
Mommy: "I guess they can make things disappear. I would be sad if Julia weren't here."
Jack: (silence)
Now mind you, just 2 hours earlier he was playing with her and said to me, "mommy, Julia is my friend. I really like her."
Go figure. And yes, his word is "disrepeir"
Happy Monday!
6.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think he might want to disrepeir his daddy sometimes... mainly when I'm asking him to clean up and stuff. Oh by the way, it seems the IRS has been able to disrepeir my refund. LOL.
Post a Comment