This is a friendly place, a happy place. A place to share stories and events of all that goes on in the daily lives of the Haisler family. Hope you enjoy, we certainly do!
6.28.2010
Routines
I have been participating in an online course called Finding the Joy. Last week was all about routines and trying to capture snapshots of what you do with your kids on a daily basis. Here are a few pictures of some of the things we did last week last week.
I often ask myself that question, but the general answer is this. I am a wife and a mother and very blessed in each of these areas. I am also an aspiring photographer. I absolutely love to cook and I am growing increasingly more addicted to blogging. I love to share stories about my family and all that is going on in our lives. Some days are more interesting than others, but we have a good time anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment