Why did you check this blog only to find a some muffins and a cup of joe with hazelnut cream? Well, grab a chair and let me tell you. You see I am participating in a 6 week e-course called Finding the Joy. It is of course about photography and helps you to find joy in photographing your own children and obviously teaches you some technical skills along the way. Now, I haven't lost the joy in photographing my own children, although it can be maddening at times, that is just what they named the course. So today, I was to photograph something that brought me joy, something that wasn't my children. Well, I love breakfast, actually I love food. I love to cook it, serve it, eat it, you know in general I love all things food and I also like a hot breakfast. Cereal? That is one of my least favorite breakfasts. It is so terribly boring and blah and I just don't care for it. Popsie always says that I like to have "fancy" breakfasts, but really I just don't like cereal. I would much prefer something warm. So today I made blueberry muffins. Jack loved them. Goodness, I was glad that he wanted something other than cereal. He and his dad are cereal guys. They like cereal. I don't get it. The little lady, she is more like her mama, although whatever her brother eats she has to eat too. I have never seen anything like it. We have a serious case of monkey see, monkey do around here.
So this morning my warm blueberry muffin with melted butter and a hot cup of coffee brought me joy. It is the little things people, the little things.

1 comment:
That is a great post! At first I was wondering why you linked a cooking site on the blog, but then I recognized the plate. That is a cool pic. Hopefully there are some booberry nussins left for me!
Post a Comment