9.09.2009
Arrr Matey
I had a totally different post in mind, but as I was running around trying to get pictures ready for my post, Jack wanted to take his picture with a pirate hat he was given at a birthday party yesterday. During this time, he kept asking me where his eye patch was because he needed that for the picture as well. I didn't know, but I am not known for my "finding" skills. I actually stink at finding things. I look, I honestly look, but sometimes my eyes do not see what is right in front of me. I always get on to Jack because I say that he doesn't look for things. He just walks around saying that he is looking, but he really isn't. Anyway, he keeps asking about the patch and I keep telling him I don't know where it is. He walks into the kitchen looks on the counter (right where his hat and spyglass were sitting) and picks it up. He walks over to me with a straight face and says, "mommy, you were so foolish, you didn't even look." YIKES! Now, I don't ever call him foolish, but I do say "you didn't even look". Ha....guess that one came back and bit me.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
“It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.” One booty, two booty, ...
LMAO!!!
Post a Comment