Last week, Jack learned all about the letter "A", as you might have guessed by the Alexander Alligator song posted last week. Well, one night when we were reading bedtime stories, Jack told me about the couple of cool things that start with "A". His favorites seemed to be the astronauts, closely followed by the astrobats... Hmmm. I was truly confused when he told me about the astrobats. I had cool visions of an interstellar game of baseball between the astronauts and the aliens, both of which use the most state of the art, titanium astrobats. Well, not the case. Jack quickly explained that astrobats fly through the air at the circus and swing on super big swings and walk on tightropes. That's not quite how I originally envisioned the astrobats, but still almost as cool.
Jack and his super crafty Mommy made an astronaut suit one afternoon. Here are some shots of Jack prior to his lunar mission. He is very serious. Space travel is not a joke.
See ya later.
Mark

No comments:
Post a Comment