9.23.2009

Demolition girl

Remember, how I wrote in a previous post that the Beauty Queen wasn't great at beautifying things (i.e. the yard), but much better at destroying? Well, as of 8:15 this morning she has already broken a wine glass (no, she wasn't drinking and neither was I this early) and she is trying to destroy some bows that I made. If there is something in her path, valuable, breakable, or even just a random piece of paper, it will be destroyed. I think she has a future in demolition or something :)

Look at this face. Doesn't she look sweet and angelic? She is those things too...

Love ya -

Amy


2 comments:

The Hag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hag said...

Oops. I looked at that glass this morning and meant to pick it up. Sorry, I guess at 6:15, it is easy to forget little things... :(