9.17.2009

My little Green Guy

Let me give you a little background here. Several months ago, we read some books on being "green" and how to do our part to protect the earth and save the polar bears from the melting ice caps. Since that time, Jack has become very conscientious about turning off the water while brushing your teeth, turning off lights, etc. He honestly has a fit if you don't turn the light off in his room when you leave. I probably should learn a thing or two from him. Well, this morning we are all out of the garage preparing to load everyone into the car and he stops and says, "mommy, this is the most terrible thing EVER. Someone left the light on out here." He truly believed that was TERRIBLE. Now, I did not do this. I will have to blame Popsie (sorry).

When he gets home this afternoon it is going to be pitch black in this place :)

Love ya -

Amy

1 comment:

The Hag said...

good habits... we can learn so much from little people.