9.14.2009

Family Time




We have what Jack calls "family time" everyday, sometimes several times a day. What this is really is all of us sitting up on the bed hanging out doing a lot of nothing. It's starts out rather calmly, but eventually it turns into one or two parents dodging flying legs and/or arms. It is fun though so I'm certainly not complaining that my little guy asks to hang out with me. Plus, it is nice to hang out and just BE instead of having a specific activity you are doing. You are just being 3 or 4 people visiting with each other. We have tried to talk about our favorite part of the day. Tonight, I did have both knees pulled in directions they are not meant to go and I was kicked in the throat. Yeah, that is how we like roll during our family bonding sessions. A good swift kick to the throat always brings you closer. Right???

A little side note, during an early family time session, I was starving and grabbed a biscuit and I of course had to share because they both came at me with open mouths as if they hadn't eaten in a week. I assure you, they have eaten many times. We are going to have to take out a second mortgage to pay the grocery bill around here. Anyway, I was told that it should now be called "biscuit time."

Here are some shots from yesterday and today's family time sessions. PICTURES

Enjoy!

Love ya -

Amy

PS - Family time = climbing on people

No comments: