Well we're moving on up, moooooving on up, I have the Jefferson's song stuck in my head. What a funny show that was. Julia walks like George Jefferson by the way, it is hilarious. She sticks her little belly out and swings her arms kind of behind her. Can't you just picture it? She is so fun.
Anyway, we met with a realtor today....YIKES! I guess we figured we might as well do it or we would continue to make one excuse after another about why it isn't the right time. Supposedly we will be all ready to go in about two weeks. When I say, "all ready to go", what I mean is that our house will officially be on the market. I am optimistic that it will be on and off the market within a short period of time. Hey, power of positive thing, it is a powerful thing...ha! Anyway, we are really excited. It is bittersweet though. I am so excited for the opportunity to have more space and better schools, but both of my children were born here. They took their first baths here, their first steps, their first words. Santa has been here, birthday parties have been had, everything they have ever done has started here. How fun is that! How exciting it is to have so many memories, so many wonderful memories, in such a short period of time. Soooo it is exciting, but it is sad to say goodbye to our first home.
Jack is super excited about having a bigger house and a new room. I asked him today what he would like in his new room and he said he wants to keep his cars stuff. I'm sure that is probably the wise, frugal choice, but doesn't a new room, mean new stuff as far as decorations go? Well, he likes his same decorations, but told me he wanted a new bed, a big DOUBLE bed, like his friend is going to have. Now, new decorations are in the cards, but new furniture? I don't think so buddy. Well, maybe we will see :)
Anyway, exciting stuff. I will keep you posted on how things are going. I'm not sure I can keep a spotless house at all times, but I'll give it a shot. I know that Popsie will be thrilled that all of the little piles of paper and random things will have have to be dealt with. Yeah right! It just means that they will be stuffed in some box to deal with later (kidding).
Love ya -
Amy
9.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment