5.06.2010

Jules.



Almost all of my posts are about random things or Jack, or so it seems.  I hope some day when Julia can read she doesn't think everything was about about her brother.  What is funny about that is, Jack complains that I do more for Julia than I do for him.  Sheeez, really?  They are 2 and 4, how can they even have such thoughts at such a young age?  It isn't true, but I'm sure there are moments where he might think it is.  She is equally as entertaining as her brother so I wanted to post some pictures of just her.  For example, today she is wearing her panties over her pants.  I tried to get her to change, but she refused and well I didn't feel like arguing with her especially since we weren't going anywhere.  We did go for a walk though :)

Anyway, today I wanted to post some random pictures of the little lady.  She is gorgeous.  I love her.  I love her spunky little personality.  I love how she wakes up grinning from ear to ear almost every morning.  I love how at 2 she has her own sense of style.  I love how she says "tank too" when you help her.  I love how she likes to play dress up in my high heeled shoes.  I love how she almost always puts her shoes on the wrong feet and doesn't care.  I love how she repeats everything her brother does.  Actually, it usually drives me a little bit nutty, but at the same time it is very cute how crazy she is about her big brother.  I love so many things about her it would take me days to type up all of the wonderful things about her.  Just know that she is fabulous!

Today, I was trying to take some pictures of her which is very difficult.  She is a moving target and she has a true knack for turning away the minute the shutter button is released.  So today, I ran.  I chased her and she thought it was so funny.  While I didn't get what I was after, I totally captured her personality.  In the end, isn't that what we all want to document?  I mean, if I showed you a picture of her sitting perfectly still for a shot, well, it wouldn't really fit now would it?  I think I am the only one in my family of 4 that can sit still.  Everyone else has to be on the go.  I just want to scream (not really) be still people.  Needless to say she was not still today either.  I was trying to practice with her because I have some ideas for pictures for her birthday, but based on today it's going to be tough, not impossible, but tough.  I like a good challenge.  I mean how do you think I nabbed Mark :)

You will have to excuse me I need to make an important call



(ring, ring, ring)























Oh, hey Daddy.  You are so funny. When you coming home?  (she wasn't talking to him, but she told me that she was)


























No comments: