Many of you know that Jules is having a Candyland birthday party. I really like themes for some reason. Not sure what that is about especially considering the fact that my kids are too young to remember any of their parties anyway, but I have fun planning them so I guess, in the end, if I enjoy it then it's ok. I am trying to be proactive and do a few things instead of waiting until the last minute, although, I know there will be a lot of last minute things. It happens every time.
Today we started with our dum-dum tree. We are short a few suckers, but it turned out pretty cute. What you see is 128 suckers (minus the one she decided to snack on while working).
We also bought some super cute fabric to make bean bags for a game. Seemed like a good idea and I really like to do too many things at once. Oh, and I bought some extra fabric to make an apron for the party (no comments Mark).
1 comment:
Very cute tree. I will make your apron.
Post a Comment