5.20.2010

When Daddy is away...

When Daddy is away what do you do?   You let your 4 and 2 year old paint of course!  I have been wanting to paint the kids playroom ever since we moved in, but there has been something going on almost every weekend since the end of March.  This past weekend we bought new shelving to help organize the kids room.  Right now they have their things in bins, boxes, tubs and stored in closets so they don't even really know what all they have at their finger tips.  I would like to think that if it were organized a little better then they would play with more of their toys.  I could be wrong though.  They will probably still want to play with cardboard boxes and kitchen utensils.

Before we can hang the shelves we wanted to paint and I decided today was as good a day as any.  As crazy as it seemed to try and tackle this task at home by myself with the kids, I just wanted to get it finished so that Popsie could get the shelves set up this weekend.

Look at what a great job WE did.  Yes, even the little lady painted a little.

As of this moment Popsie doesn't even know we painted :)



No comments: