We (using as a general term here) don't write many letters anymore. We send text messages or facebook messages, emails, etc., but we don't write letters. It is a lost art really. I check the mailbox daily, maybe it is in anticipation that someone has sent me a friendly note. I don't know, but I absolutely love letters. Really I do. It reminds me that at some point in time when I wasn't standing in front of a person they thought of me and decided to write me a letter, even if only a brief one saying, "I'm thinking of you." Well, today I decided that Jack needed a note from his mother in his lunchbox. I wrote him a little note the other day on a post it and put it in with his lunch. He seemed to like it even though he had to ask for help reading it.
While my little note today is certainly an elementary one, I hope that he will know that his mom was thinking of him while he was away at school today.
Love to Jack!
9.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are simply amazing. No other words.
I agree with Mark. Jerry enjoyed the cards he received from J and J.
Post a Comment