9.02.2010

Coupons Galore

Yes, yes my latest addiction is coupons.  Hey, it could be worse right?  At least with this obsession I might save a dollar or two and who doesn't want to do that these days?  However, I do print a lot of coupons so I wonder how much I am spending on ink cartridges and paper?

I bought all four of these things for .25 cents!  I'm not kidding.  Now, they only totaled 4.00 and some change anyway, but .25 cents?  When was the last time you paid that little for anything?  I think you might be able to get an old piece of bubblegum out of a machine if you are lucky, but that is about it.

Anyway, that is all that I have for today.  Hey, at least we will have breakfast and clean teeth.  That's something!

Amy


(these are stacks of coupons, not individual.  crazy right?)

2 comments:

Helen said...

Coupons are great if you buy items you need. I use them

Anonymous said...

You really do a good job trying to be frugal.