9.29.2010

Someone stop me...

You know, I follow a bazillion different blogs, twitter, facebook (although, I am growing more and more bored with this one) and the other day something popped up on my facebook page and now it is stuck in my head.  It was a post about a new puppy at  the Grand Prairie animal shelter.  Oh, for heavens sake it was the cutest little mug (you know, face) ever.  We don't need a dog.  I have two wild bohemians over here that I can barely keep up with, but sometimes I do feel like it would be nice if the kids had a little creature that they played with or slept with.  Although, I'm betting on the fact that my precious husband would not be too fond of a furry creature upstairs.  And, I'm betting on the fact that they would be interested in the little friend for a brief period of time and then I would be picking up poop, but seriously.....look at this face!

Please someone talk some sense into me or maybe distract me with something else that might occupy me long enough that I would stop thinking about cute little puppies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snap out of it!!