Today Mommy left for a photography seminar. Good for Mommy! We miss her though, but we know that she's learning alot and probably enjoying some time away from the hectic things going on around 10155 Trailpine Dr... This is Mommy just before she headed off on one of the smallest planes she's probably ever flown...
So anyway, now we are in Temple, visiting the Grandparents... good times and good food to be had by all. After a nice dinner of meat and potatoes, it was time for dessert. Jack opted for a tasty popsicle. Well, I guess Julia felt like she got shafted, so she quickly started screeching and pointing at the corn on the cob... Hmmm. I guess to a 17 month old, yellow popsicles and corn on the cob are in the same family. She sure did like her corn-sicle... I bet Mommy gets one at the State Fair later this year...
-Mark
1 comment:
That is awesome! Love you guys - Mommy
Post a Comment